5.29.2012

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan


Can we please take a moment to talk about the beautiful woman who goes by the name of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Well I will.

She has been all over the headlines recently because of her appearance at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. Many are complaining that she is taking too long to lose the baby weight, should have made more of an effort to get back to her pre-baby body or that she’s “let her fans down”. Really people? Can you please shut up? She is beautiful, always has been and always will be. It’s amazing to me how mean people can be towards others based on something as insignificant as one’s body shape.

Premiere of Cosmopolis, Cannes 2012
She is so beautiful and I love this dress on her.

I think she should be applauded for taking the time to be a mom. It’s refreshing to see a celebrity who doesn’t just hand their baby to some nanny so they can train like an Olympian to get back to her pre-baby body. Let the woman love motherhood and love life the way she wants. 

I have no intentions of having a human grow in side of me, but if I were to put my body through such torture, I would probably do things the Rai Bachchan way, and live my life.

AmfAR Cinema Against Aids gala 2012

I’m standing behind this woman 100 percent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment