5.24.2012

My Turn


This blog was not supposed to start when it did. I’ve been wanting to get one on the go for the longest time, but didn’t think I cared enough to put the effort into it. But yesterday, with that sleepless night ahead of me and nothing to do, I figured it was time.

I wanted to start a blog because I have a lot to say, but not many people in my life care to take the time to hear it. I’m always the one doing the listening. I’m not mad about that, but it can be draining. Why can’t it be a about me more often?

Well it is now. I figure, someone, somewhere out there will want to hear what I have to say. I love tweeting and tumbling, but twitter is for the small random thoughts that pop into my brain (and there are a lot), and I focus my tumblr account on pictures and gifs. This blog will be a combination of my tweets stretched out to actually make sense, with a little bit of the stuff that makes me smile and laugh.

I mentioned in my first post that I have recently returned from Jamaica. I’m working on a post about that. (Hopefully up by Friday.) There will be pictures.

Sneek peek,
Knockpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment