6.01.2012

Bra Free Month

Last year, in the beginning of June I convinced some of the ladies in my volunteer group to go without a bra until the end of the month, (end of our program). It was at that moment that I decided every June would be Bra Free Month.

I know some people are really attached to their bras, so the challenge isn’t to go the whole month bra free (unless of course you want to). It doesn’t matter when in the month you start, but two weeks bra-free is the target. (I feel that one week isn’t long enough, but it’s your challenge, not mine.) If you’re really daring, then I’d say, try the whole month. (Your breasts will probably be a little more perky if you do.)

There’s no prize at the end of June, and there’s no elimination if half way through you’re going somewhere and you think it is absolutely necessary for you to wear a bra. Heck even if you do this for just one day, it’s still something. Bra Free Month is about doing something different and breaking out of a routine that some have been stuck in for the better part of their life.

A little help…

Layering. I know it seems a little crazy to suggest layering in June, but it’s not as bad as it sounds. I do it for three reasons. First, it makes it a little more difficult for my nipples to show through the shirt I’m wearing. Second, it helps with boob sweat. Just tuck a cami under your breasts to avoid having any sweat running down your belly. And lastly, a cami helps stop your breasts from flying all over the place when you’re walking.

For those of you who are lucky enough to not have to worry about boob sweat but are still worried about showy nipples, Shoppers Drug Mart and Wal-Mart have nipple pedals. (I have no idea what the official name for them is.) They are these little sticky silicone things that you put over, you guessed it, your nipples so they don’t show through your clothing.

And then for those of you who really don’t care about any of the above, put on a shirt and go about your business.


Happy Bra Free Month!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment