6.08.2012

No More Deodorant


So I have been feeling like crap lately. That crazy downpour of rain in Toronto last Friday caught me, and I've been sick since. I am now at the uncontrollable coughing stage, but I just had to share this with you...


Okay, so if you follow me on twitter, you might remember me tweeting over a week ago about me losing my deodorant. Now normal people would have just gone to their local drug store and bought a new one. But no, not me. I start looking around my room for the next best thing. And guess what? I found something even better than deodorant.

Powder. Like baby powder, but not. Some scented body powder. I've had this for a long time, but I can't remember if I have ever even used it before. It's from The Body Shop, but I don't think they sell it any more, not online at least. I thought I'd give it a try, and I'm glad I did. It’s some kind of miracle. I honestly stay dry all day, and if I sweat, it’s barely noticeable and goes away so quick.

On Tuesday when I was going to work, I started to get a little boob sweat and the first thing I thought was, “You have to try the powder!” I haven't yet, because I haven't left the house since, but as soon as I do, I’ll let you know. This might mean the end of tucking camis under your breasts!!! I should win an award for this.

I'm so happy that I've have figured this all out. This is going to save me, and you if you try this, a whole lot of money. Body powders last so much longer than a stick of deodorant, and they’re cheaper too. You’re welcome in advance. My sister has a big ass bottle thingy of baby powder, so I'm gonna try that too to see if it works as well. Especially since that other store might not sell it any more. But I'm sure you can find this kind of thing anywhere.

My armpits have been through a lot over the years. First I used to use “lady's” antiperspirant, but I hated them because they all smell like flowers or fruits. I hate flowers so much, and I don’t have any reason to smell like peaches. Then I switched to “men's” deodorant, because who wouldn't want to smell like a mountain? That, and I find that when companies put out the same products but one for men and one for women, the men's version is a whole lot better. Like razors. I don’t think I could go back to the crappy razor's that were made for women. (I'll look more into this conspiracy later.) And now I've found the powder. I hope this relationship lasts.

I did find my deodorant though. And now I have to finish it, because I can't stand the thought of throwing it away. Even if it is inferior to powder. It' s almost done though, I shouldn't complain too much. 

どういたしまして。

And now, a picture of me...

just cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment