7.16.2012

PSY


He’s back everybody! And he’s better than ever. I can’t remember the first time I came across one of his videos, but whenever that was, I know I fell in love with PSY right then and there. His music is amazing, and all of a sudden the rest of the world is finally starting to notice this too. This makes me so happy.


Out of all the YG Artists, PSY is definitely in my top 3, along with G-Dragon and Tablo. He's unique, he has great energy and his music is awesome. But I feel like he gets lost in the YG Family mix. Well lost no more. PSY is coming back hard...

Here’s his latest single, Gangnam Style (강남스타일) off of his new EP, 6 Rules (6 ) Part 1:

P.S. It's Oppan Gangnam Style (오빤 강남스타일) not Oppa Gangnam Style (오빠 강남스타일).

I can’t get over how amazing Little PSY is. ^_^
700,000+ views in less than 2 days.

I wasn’t even expecting anything new from PSY this year. Clearly I don’t pay close enough attention to what YG has on the go. I have been paying so much attention to what BIGBANG and 2NE1 are doing in 2012, that I have forgotten about the rest of the YG Family. This is honestly going to be their best year ever. Korean and Japanese releases from BB and 2NE1, and a new G-Dragon album next month. (That better still be happening.) And if Gummy comes out with something this year… I can’t. I can’t even think about it. How great would that be?

Anywho, back to PSY. This is my favourite of his songs, and up until yesterday, my favourite of his music videos. It's Art (예술이야) from the album, Psyfive:


Click here for picture source.
Both videos belong to PSY, YG Entertainment and anyone else responsible for the amazingness that these videos possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment