8.08.2012

#10ThingsIGetAlot

1. “I thought you were 16.” WHAT?! Are you for real?

2. “You don’t know (insert popular entertainer here)?!?!” Sorry, I listen to KPop.

3. “Woah! You just turned black!” Wait. But I am black.

4. “You look just like your mom.” -__-

5. “What are you?” Canadian

“So you were born here?” Yes. Yes I was. Why is it so difficult for people to believe that a black person was born in Canada? Move from me.

6. “What do you mean you don't like flowers?!” They’re fucking ugly. Leave me alone.

7. “You sound white.” WTF does that even mean?

8. “Why don’t you go to church?” Because reasons.

9. “Why do you always have to argue?” Because I need to make sure you understand that I am right.

10. “Wow. You’re always on your computer.” Well what else would you like me to do?

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment