8.03.2012

Straight Hair & Overpriced Drinks

I got my hair straightened for the first time today since I dyed it. My hair dresser said that it's really dry. Good thing I did those deep conditioning treatments, or else my hair would have been worse off. Don’t think she would be impressed. Oops. Wait. Is that how you spell ‘oops’? Such a strange looking word. Never had to spell it before.
 

Still trying to figure out how to smile with both eyes equally open.

STORY TIME!

So a woman walks into a Starbucks, and waits in line for a few minutes. When she reaches the front of the line she asks “The frappuccino is the cold one, right?” o.O Yes, that happened.



And yes, that woman is me.

It is impossible to fake your way through an order at this place. I hate it. I hate Starbucks. I don’t actually have a good reason, I just hate them cause it’s fun to. Also, it’s such a snobby place where all the "cool kids" hang out.

Dear Starbucks Customers,

Sitting in a Starbucks, reading Ayn Rand and drinking an overpriced coffee with Jazz playing in the background doesn't make to cool. 

Yours Truly,

Winter

Back to the story; I went in today because Tim’s was across the street, I didn’t want to miss my bus and I really wanted something cold and overpriced to drink. I haven’t been in this place for so long. I felt so ashamed and embarrassed. Not only that, but I saw two people I went to Wex with. I hate running into people from there. One of the many reasons I don’t go to school in this province.

Anywho, I have come to the realization - (American or British spelling?) – that I’m allergic to slushy drinks. Yes, I called a Starbuck’s frappuccino a slushy drink. Get over it. Every time I get a drink from Freshly Squeezed or Booster Juice I get a cough. I figured that I’m just allergic to fruits in juice form. (Yes, I do realize that that makes no sense.) But there are no fruits in frappuccinos and I got that cough again. So I’m officially allergic to slushy drinks regardless of what’s in it. But I won’t stop drinking them. (^_^)


Has a grande always been this small?

I’m working on an Olympic post for halfway through.

Thanks for reading. ありがとうございます! 감사합니다!

No comments:

Post a Comment