9.01.2012

Just Livin' My Life

I finally arrived back to one of my many homes today. I am so excited to be in Newfoundland again. This is going to be a great semester. I have two of my favourite professors from last year again. And I’m not living on campus, which can only mean one thing; No more super-uncomfortable bed!! If that’s not exciting then I don’t know what is.

I’ve been up since 4:30 EST this morning, I didn’t really sleep on the plane and I’ve been trolling on the interwebs since I got to my new place. I don’t want to sleep and I don’t want to eat right now. I just want to know where my campus card is and I want my Magic Bullet. I get my stuff from storage tomorrow. And I also get to see some familiar faces!

I’m trying to remember if I gave all my hangers away last semester. I really don’t want to have to buy again.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother putting my music on shuffle. So much crap on here. But I cannot delete. I might like it again someday.

This post is clearly not going anywhere.

Meet my new roommate…

Coco
She's still trying to figure out who I am.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's the owner's, but I might get attached. She's so well behaved.

      Delete