10.05.2012

Long Weekend

Oh hey there. It’s been a while. Well not really. Just a week. It’s been a busy week. Four of the past five days I didn’t get home until really late. I’ve been so tired. But I have a bit of a break. Most people have Thanksgiving long weekend now. I have Thanksgiving extra long weekend. Don’t have to go back to school until Wednesday. Makes me sad though. If I’m not in school, what am I doing? Oh, I know! I will blog. I have so many things piling up. For this blog and my photo blog, which has sadly been neglected for at least a month. Really sorry if you like that one. I have some pictures to share from the hike I did last Sunday. 

Here’s a preview to hold you over… 



Getting further away. Apparently we ended up walking about 9km. Pretty good considering that was my first hike since Katimavik.


I always get jealous when I see such beautiful pictures people take of Newfoundland. I’m so happy I finally got to take some for myself. 

I will also try to post a recipe this weekend. Pictures are ready. Just to type. Follow me on twitter here for your daily dose of over share.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment