12.18.2012

Seven Stupid Questions

Ok, so I came across this list of questions on tumblr the other day. I just reblogged it, but only one person ever sends things to my ask. So lonely. I decided to pick some random numbers and answer whatever question it comes with. I only read the first few questions on the list cause there’s 69 questions, and I don’t have time for that. I don't know what I'm getting myself into...

5 Are you interested in anyone right now?

Celebrities count right? If yes, then yes. Tom Hiddleston


                                                                                                  x

If no, then maybe. Oh I don’t know. I have the most inappropriate crushes. Can’t date professors. 

14 Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?

Pretty sure I changed in front of my best friend when she came to visit me in November. Nothing sexual though. I feel like that’s where the question was headed in the first place.

22 Are you good at hiding your feelings?


Yes. But I don’t know if you mean anything specific. Feelings for someone, about someone, something? I think when I really like someone, I stay quiet about it. But when it comes to how much I dislike/hate someone/something I’m very vocal. Everyone will know. I regularly lose followers on twitter and friends on facebook because of it. Ah well. I can’t cry about that.

27 Are you listening to music right now?

Yes!! I have been listening to The Hobbit soundtrack for the past four days. Non-stop. It is too good. And Misty Mountains!! Can we please talk about that for a minute? Richard Armitage has the most amazing voice I have heard in years. The song should be longer though. Why can’t he sing me to sleep every night? Tome Hiddleston has some competition.

41 Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?

Grade seven. I can’t believe I’m telling this story. There was a boy in the grade above me and I had the biggest crush on him. So cute, and tall and listened to what I considered to be good music at the time. I’m pretty sure the whole school knew I had a crush on him, he as well, but I never actually told him. But by the end of the year I wanted to say something. He would be going into high school and I stay back for another year. So me, being the stupid kid that I was, wrote down the lyrics to Good Charlotte’s Change. Do they even make music anymore? So embarrassing. So I write down the lyrics with my own changes; “Standing in a crowded room” turned into “sitting in the science room”. Stupid things like that ah. Wrote it on my nice stationary, and got my friend to give it to him. No name on it or anything. I just wanted him to have it. I was in love. Truly in love, but couldn’t tell him to his face. I’m sure he knew it was from me. I dreamt that he carried the letter around with him hoping to find out who wrote it. And then one day in high school, we ended up at the same school, I would ask him if he remembered getting a letter in jr. high and he pulls it out and is all like “You mean this one?” We fall in love or something stupid… My life is so sad. So at the end of the day, I guess I kinda told him but not really.

56 Do you own something from Hot Topic?

I don’t know what that is, so I’m gonna say no.

61 Have you hugged someone within the last week?

I just hugged one of my friends two hours ago. I won’t see her for a long time. And on Sunday too, I hugged a couple of friends I won’t see until March. I hate goodbyes. T-T



No comments:

Post a Comment