1.09.2013

365: 1 - 7

Because I don't have time to post these everyday… 

Day 1: Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself… 

Well I’ll be in Korea for most of the year. I really want to go to the YG Family Concert. It’s every year right? To see BigBang, Tablo, PSY, etc live!?! How awesome would that be?

I want to do a lot of temple stays. Considering doing my Master’s in Korea on Buddhism, so this is a great opportunity for me.

Become fluent in Korean.

In General…

I want to drop 40 pounds.

Learn more about makeup. I'm a beginner. If I ever have makeup on, it’s because my MK Independent Beauty Consultant Sales Director did it for me or guided me step by step.

Learn how to manage my hair. >.< Good chance this won’t happen. 

Taken by Stacey Speers

Day 2: Something that’s illegal but you think it should be legal…

Weed. I've only smoked it twice, but I can’t see the big deal around it. Everyone seems so happy on that stuff. Legalize that shit.

Day 3: What you think your reason for being here is?

No reason. Just a burst of randomness perhaps. For a Philosophy student, I'm not much interested in this question. It doesn't really matter.

Day 4: How you think your life would change if you achieved your dream?

What do you mean “if”? I am achieving my dreams as I type this. Ok, not at this very moment. But I’ve lived in three different provinces in the past two years, I’m pretty sure I’ve decided my major, and I’m on my way to Korea. I have a difficult time doing the whole “be positive” thing, but I don’t want to be where I was physically and mentally so I’ve done something about it. Constantly on the move. And while the living-out-of-suitcases thing is getting old, the meeting-new-people and seeing-new-things part of it is awesome.

I just want to be schooling and travelling for the next 10 years. Then I'll finally have to settle down somewhere in the world and begin the adoption process. Too far in the future to think about this now.

Day 5: Something you would change about the world…

I want all forms of sexual harassment/assault to be a thing of the past.

Day 6: Something you would like to change about yourself…

My attitude towards food. Seriously, this is the most dysfunctional relationship I have ever had. Over the past year I have gone through periods of not eating and periods of over eating like nobody’s business. I want to want food, and only the good stuff. I don’t know why this has happened, but I'm working on it.

Day 7: A show or a movie that has changed you, and how…

I want to say Doctor Who, but I'm not sure how exactly. I think I am now too emotionally fragile since watching this show. I blame tumblr. I got emotionally attached to this show long before I started watching it. And then in November came. My friend came to visit me in St. John’s and we watched the Matt Smith’s first episode. Now I'm just obsessed with the show. Although I've been hearing that Moffat is ruining the Doctor. >.< Still catching up. So yeah, change for the worse I suppose. But I regret nothing. The show is fabulous so far and I can’t wait to get started on the other Doctors. 



So that’s my first week of questions. A couple days late. haha Off to a good start.

Questions from here

No comments:

Post a Comment