2.03.2013

Pre Departure: Part 1

Oh hey there February!! I can't believe I'm less than a month away from going to Korea. So much to do still. I finally finished unpacking from St. John's. Now I have to figure out how to pack everything I need in one suitcase and one carry-on suitcase. By backpack is reserved for my laptop, money, documents… so this is going to be a tough one. I have decided to only bring one case of DVDs with me (holds 24 discs). This is not going to be easy considering that when I go away for school I bring five to seven cases. All full. Four spots are already taken up by workout DVDs. 

I'm really happy that I don't wear bras so I save so much space in my suitcase. Also only bringing one stick of deodorant (emergencies?). So much saved space cause I don't have to worry about these items. Although, I am bringing shampoos and conditioners. Talk about a weight killer. I'm not even going to risk it. Yes, I know there are black hair salons in Itaewon. But a) I don't know how much their products will cost, b) I'm not going to go get my hair done every week and c) I don't want to go to Itaewon. So I must be prepared.

Still trying to figure out exactly which shoes I should bring. My show size is the biggest that most Korean stores have plus my feet are wide, so must be prepared for that too. And then I gotta bring clothes. Yeah, that's a good idea. I've been on the go for the past two years now, and I still can't pack. But in my defence this is the longest trip I've ever taken so far. And when I was doing Katimavik, I sent stuff to Toronto and I had things sent to me. Possible still, but super expensive. So no.

I still have to buy an external hard drive, hair straighter and adapter thingy for my electronics. Seriously though, what's that called? I think that's it for buying stuff. I just need to pack up my room and my suitcases.

I picked my seat when I bought my ticket and when I checked the next day; I saw that someone decided to sit right next to me despite the fact that there were empty rows all over the plane. Not cool. So I changed my seat and again, two days later someone picked a seat beside me. There are whole empty rows people!! wtf Still right now, four empty rows. -__- And this is the longer flight I'm talking about too. My five hour flight is just over half full and plenty of empties all over, so I'm by myself still. But my second one is what I'm talking about. 11½ hours sitting beside stranger!!! I will be getting up every hour to walk so sucks to be you.

Got Seoul City Guide app for my phone. So much information. Shows maps, where to eat, hotels, shopping, day trips… And all offline app too!! 



Ok, that's all for now. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment