3.23.2013

Japan Day

Thursday March 14, 2013.

I don't actually know the history of Japan Day at KHU, but I won't complain. The only thing I did for the day was go to the Nami Tamaki concert with my class though. I traded in JPop for KPop years ago with the exception of Crystal Kay, so this woman was unknown to me. I didn't mind her. I actually really liked her songs. But her dancers were my favourite part of the show. 


This is the poster that was outside of the IIE building. Damn wind messed it up. 

Watching some of her music videos before the show started. 

Her dancers though… 

You can't tell from the pictures, but she has the best knees. Yes, I like knees. Don't judge me. 

Anywho, it was a good show. Thanks KHU for making this happen. Still trying to figure out how I've seen a JPop show before a KPop one. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment