7.16.2013

Cherry Blossoms at Kyung Hee University

April 18, 2013

My summer program is almost done and I'm sitting here trying to catch you all up from things I did last semester. haha Most recent posts haven't been to positive, but I have something to cheer you up a bit. If you like flowers that is. I don't like flowers, but I enjoyed going out to take pictures around my campus.


If you don't already know, I'm going to Kyung Hee University for the year. Kyung Hee has one of the most beautiful campuses in Korea. Don't take my word for it. Just ask anyone of the hundreds of people who showed up to the campus during cherry blossom season. 

This video was posted by my school on youtube.

Weekdays and weekends, KHU was full of people. I was so shocked that people would actually go to a university in their spare time with their families. 

Administration building


Some areas didn't look too good cause the rest of the trees are still bare.


Looks a lot better close up. 




I don't even know where I am anymore.


Boys school field and the campus housing behind it.

Ok, so that's not even close to all the pictures I took. But I'll put a bunch of the other ones on my picture blog and a few on my tumblr. It's weird to do just picture posts on this one and put in awkward and unnecessary captions. Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment