8.27.2013

Six Pounds

Woah!! So I just lost 6 pounds in my first week of better living. The plan is to lose 44 pounds in five months which is doable if I lose about 2 pounds each week. I know 44 is a weird number to focus on, but I have a weird obsession with numbers. Story for a different day. I was really nervous about the first weigh in cause I had a weak moment yesterday and went to Burger King with Daniel. I had a burger, no fries or drink. But still I was like, "Why? You have to weigh in tomorrow." I instantly regretted it cause it wan't that great and I know I could make a better burger than that. I thought the burger would have brought me well over my calorie intake for the day but I had room for a banana later. haha You should have seen how excited I was about that. I also drank a lot of water for the rest of the day, and I ate a banana at night. (Bananas are my new best friend.) Then I went for a walk at 2:30 in the morning. I'm doing this thing where if I'm not sleeping by 2 - 2:30 I must go for a walk. Thankfully my place has a big roof so I can walk up there.

I know I shouldn't get too excited about these six pounds cause it's just the first week and this stuff is easier at first, especially if starting at a really big number. But it's still good to see. Gives extra motivation. 

I haven't dropped weight this fast since UltraMind Solution back in 2010. I think I might do that one again for a bit. Maybe not the full six weeks though, cause I'd miss eating Korean food. It really is a good program though. I did it in hopes of improving my mental health. Losing weight was an extra. Also got better skin and sadly found out that my body cannot handle dairy. I still cheat with that last one at times. So if I'm strong enough, I'd do it again. No more chicken and beer. wtf

Ok that's it. Maybe I'll check in about this in a few weeks, but it's not on top of my priority list to keep up blogging about dropping pounds. There's enough of that stuff out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment