1.06.2014

Happy New Year!!

**Late post because of the power outages/bad connection, cancelled fight and the never-ending jetlag.**

I am back! For good. I had a rough last semester at Kyunghee and it got significantly worse in the last few weeks, but I have missed blogging so much, so I am committed to keeping up with it again. I have got a busy semester ahead of me, and my best friend from St. John's has now moved. I'm really scared about this semester, but I want nothing more than to return to Korea, so I will try my best to make sure that everything stays on track.

I've been blogging daily-ish on Dayre. It’s a new blogging app that makes mobile blogging so easy. I signed up with at the end of November. It's basically twitter, instagram, foursquare and vine all rolled up in one with a lot of cute Line style stickers. All the little posts you make in a day make up one blog post. You can hashtag things, although I think it's still only in English. I really love this app, but I'm convinced it's not gonna be a big deal outside of Asia. Either way, you can follow me there if you want more updates.

As always I am still ranting and sharing random thoughts on twitter. You can follow me here.

I'm taking a break from tumblr, but my queue still has quite a bit of posts lined up, so you can still see new-ish posts from me here.

So what do you have to look forward to on here? More movie reviews, my (sometimes very critical) thoughts on Classic and New Who, random posts and pictures about Korea and the usual mundane posts about my life in St. John's. I'm also gonna be taking some online courses through Coursera and edX, so I'll post some about that too.

I've really missed this space and I'm glad to be back. So much has happened since I was last here. I'm now an aunty, I've suffered through an impossible class and I've said more goodbyes than I care to remember. Even though 2013 ended on a lower note than expected, it was the best year of my life. I can't wait to go back to Korea.





1 comment:

  1. Happy to have been a part of the best year of your life. For the best or not! Haha
    I want you to know that I'm always reading your blog (since the time I was in Korea) and also that it's weird not to see you at all in my days. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete