3.14.2014

Asano Tadanobu

Some background…

Asano Tadanobu is my second favourite actor of all time, second only to Sir Sidney Poitier. That's a big deal. Asano is in my favourite movie, Café Lumière, and I like almost every movie I've watched with him in it. Check out this post to find out some of the other movies of his that I highly recommend. I can always count on this man to put a smile on my face. He comes off as a big kid. Silly pictures on instagram and sometimes the sweetest person on twitter. I'm sure he's not all sunshine and lollipops. I sometimes get an interesting reaction from Japanese people when his name comes up haha. But hey, no one's perfect. Lies. Tom Hiddleston is totally perfect. Anywho, he's an amazing actor and I hope he continues to do what he does for a very long time. 

x
Sorry for cropping your buddy out.

Moving on…

A few days ago I screen capped some pictures of Asano. He has been posting some really nice pictures of himself lately and I had time on my hands. So I made a collage of some of my more recent favourites and posted it on instagram tagging him in it. The next morning Buddy himself liked the picture!! I was so shocked. Had to check back about ten times. I was so happy. This is Xiaxie, QiuQiu and Audrey responding to my tweets all rolled up into one, times 1000.

Too bad that was the highlight of my day. Check out my Dayre for a look at the collage and to see how the rest of my day went. If nothing else good ever happens in my life again, I will have this to look back on. 
浅野 忠信、ありがとうございました!

No comments:

Post a Comment