5.31.2014

31

I didn't know that May has 31 days. 

I didn't get around to going to bed last night until this morning actually. I saw the sun come up before I went to bed. I ended up waking up at a decent time but I have no energy to do anything anymore. When I finally got out of bed it was past 3 in the afternoon. The toilet overflowed wtf. It was just pee! So that made me feel even worse. It took a while for the toilet to finally flush and then I had to clean up. 

After all that, I showered and got ready to leave the house. Was dressed and everything. But I decided to eat before I left so that I'd have some energy to walk wtf. Watched an episode of Doctor Who while I ate, then listened to AKMU's album. Then 6pm approaches and I gave up. Could not leave the house. Couldn't do anything. 

So I've been in bed most of the day listening to music. Mostly AKMU, some pow wow music, and now listening to Solange. 

I've also returned to tumblr after being gone from there for about half a year wtf. The one time I leave for so long is the one time they make no changes to the website. Change is coming within the month I bet. Just to piss me off haha. 

Now my tooth is starting to hurt. So this shitty day just keep on getting better. -__- 

I started playing a new game on my phone last night. It's called Royal Revolt II. Kind of confusing one but I like it. I've missed gaming. Now I must decide if I should watch more Doctor Who or play this game. 

I can't believe it's already 11pm. ㅠ.ㅠ

OMG!! I can't believe it's almost already Bra Free Month!! haha Started this one four years ago in Katimavik. Let them breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment