10.04.2014

I Don't Hate You...

...but I might.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please don't be offended when I delete you from my friends list on facebook. It's not that I don't like you. It's rare that I'm deleting people because I don't like them. It's probably cause we don't talk anymore, like in ten years or something, and we don't talk because we don't have anything to say to each other. This distance can bite me in the butt later on in life when I become super famous. Since we are no longer "close", I risk having my personal life sold to the media. I think some people would find this easy to do to the people they once knew but still have on facebook. I don't want to be a victim of this, so better safe than sorry, right? 

However, I have deleted people because I don't like them, or they just be fucking up majorly and I don't have time for their bullshit. *HINT* If you're white**, it's probably not a good idea to use the N word. Thought that was a given. Then there was them cousins who literally reported things I posted on fb to their parents as though I was committing a crime or something, and the drama that came with it... ಠ_ಠ Here's to hoping y'all have grown up since. And of course there was those people who were openly stupid. *HINT* Never ever ever make excuses for rapists!!! You need to get the devil cast out of you. 

If you're confused as to why I deleted you, then just assume that it's cause we've fallen out of touch. "I'm deleting you because I don't trust that you won't fuck me over in the future, but I'm sure you're still a great person." HA! Seriously though, I just don't feel comfortable having a whole lot of people knowing my business. If it's not on one of my blogs, then it's not for world consumption. But if you know that you're one, or more, of those special kinds of stupid mentioned above, that's why I've deleted you. And if you are a special kind of stupid, don't say hi to me next time you see my face. 


**Singling out white people casue they're the only one's who've been stupid enough to do this on facebook in MY experience. If you're not black and throwing this word out there, I'll delete you just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment