11.20.2014

Dream: Tablo

Last week I had a dream that I had just married Tablo. We were living in Korea in a ten story building. On the ninth floor was a YG Entertainment shop or something. I think they owned the building. The tenth floor, the whole of the tenth floor, was our new apartment. It was a gift from Tablo. It was huge, too big for only three people to be living in. (Haru was living with us.)

When I first entered the apartment, everyone was there. Mithra Jin, DJ Tukutz with his family, Haru, and at one point, Hye-jung made an appearance. We were on good terms, which is obviously the best situation for Haru. The apartment was already decorated. -__- Not to my liking, but it's the thought that counts. 

I don't know exactly when Tablo and I married, but it was still a secret from everybody outside of the YG family. It was quite annoying going into the elevator with fans of YG cause they'd wonder why I didn't get off with them at the ninth floor. Somehow everyone knew that Tablo lived on the tenth floor, but still did not know about our relationship. Get a clue people! 

At some point, maybe a week later, my uncle came to stay with us. There wasn't any adult sized beds in out apartment other than ours. My uncle was cool with sleeping on the floor and I knew he really didn't mind, but there was someone else in the apartment who kept judging me for not giving up my bed. I cannot remember who it was or why she was there, but can you honestly tell me that you know my uncle better than me? wtf
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was all I can remember from the dream. I should make a habit of recording these things as soon as I wake. I do remember waking up and being pissed though. I'm a huge fan of Tablo. He's one of my favourite rappers of ever, but everyone who knows me would know that Mithra Jin is more my style. Cannot resist that facial hair and deep voice wtf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment